Augmented Reality Sumo Game
Push opponent out.
Your rank moves based on tournament's results.
Try to reach for YOKOZUNA, the highest rank.
HOW TO PLAY
- Augmented reality figures of Sumo wrestlers crash on the Sumo ring.
- You win by either pushing your opponent out of the circle or pushing your opponent down within the circle.
- Keep tapping on the screen to move your sumo wrestler figure in the front to push your opponent out of the circle.
- Use multiple fingers to tap on the screen quickly to move your figure more powerfully.
- By tilting the devices to the right and left during match, your figure will move right and left moderately.
- There are two tournament leagues. MAKUUCHI is upper league and JURYO is lower league. Each tournament has 15 matches.
- The highest rank is YOKOZUNA. The rank is 1.0.
- When you win more than half of 15 matches in a tournament, your rank will go up.
- When you lose more than half in a tournament, your rank will go down.
- KOMUSUBI rank or higher require higher standard to go up the rank.
- Try to reach for YOKOZUNA, the highest rank.
iPhone6s, 6sPlus or later.(A9 chip or later.)
iOS 12.2 or later.
Contact usEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org